Click to Schedule a Modeling Party (Catalyst survey)
Robert Burr, MSEE, PhD
- Basic statistics and statistical programming;
- Analysis of dynamic signals and systems, longitudinal analysis, time series analysis, lag sequential Markovian analysis;
- Bioinstrumentation and the role of technology in nursing research.
Kevin Cain, PhD
- Study design and interpretation;
- Advanced statistical analysis methods including logistic regression, random and mixed effects models, survival time analysis, and generalized estimating equations for analysis of clustered data.
Adrian Dobra, PhD
Associate Professor, Statistics
- Multivariate models, variable and selection, graphical models and social networks.
Leah LaCivita, MNO
- Assists with the preparation and review of grant proposals and scientific manuscripts, including but not limited to general editing, revising, substantial re-writing, and formatting;
- Supports researchers in making the best possible case for significance, innovation, and strength of grant and manuscript proposals.