Who can argue that nurses are essential to the American health care system? They provide care for nearly all of us at some point in our lives. By making a gift to the annual fund, you help us prepare the next generation of nurses, faculty and nurse researchers, ensuring that great nurses will be there when we need them.
Each year, alumni and friends give more than $100,000 to the School of Nursing Annual Fund -- the second highest level of annual support at the UW. These gifts have an enormous impact on what we're able to accomplish, and no gift is too small. The Annual Fund supplements our yearly budget, enhancing our ability to fund scholarships and fellowships, educational and outreach programs, and nursing research. By making a gift, you can help us:
- Stem the looming nursing shortage that threatens health care everywhere
- Deliver sophisticated, technology-based nursing education for the 21st century
- Fund groundbreaking programs that restore health and improve lives
- Promote cultural awareness in nursing through Citizens of the World
- Encourage innovation in teaching and research that strengthens the nursing profession
Gifts may be directed to a program or department, to schoolwide needs or to the Nursing Excellence Fund.
Questions? Contact Chris Miller, assistant director of development, at (206) 221-7674 or email@example.com