Skip to Content
Skip to Navigation

Highline Medical Center

 Paperwork Requirements

1. Washington State Passport - Passport needs to be filled out by the school and verified by Academic Services at the School of Nursing. The School will then submit your passport to the clinical site. Also,  make sure you have turned in your consent form. We cannot fill out the passport until we receive your consent to release.You can find the consent to release form located here

Please send your consent to release form to Jenn Rathe in Academic Services asap.

2. Confidentiality Statement

Highline Medical Center needs the completed forms before the student can round with her preceptor.

Please submit confidentiality statement to:

Lynda Beardsley
Human Resources
Highline Medical Center
16251 Sylvester Road SW
Burien, WA 98166
(206) 988-5723