Deadline/Where to Return Paperwork
2 weeks prior to your clinical rotation. Please email the site to obtain the student the forms listed and any other neccessary paperwork for your rotation.
Paperwork to Complete
1. Please bring your Immunization records to the site: You will need records of the following:
- Hep B
- Varicella – History of disease is NOT accepted. Titer or vaccination records are required.
- Tdap – Must be since 2006.
- Influenza – Typically required October through April.
- PPD – Must have been done within the last 12 months. We do require a 2 step PPD for all students, so we will place a 2nd PPD here at no cost. This will be done through Tammy, our Employee Health and Safety RN, once all other immunizations have been turned in and must be completed prior to the start date.
2. Background Check – This will be sent to this email address. It will come from a company called Talentwise. Please watch for this in your SPAM box as well.
3. Resume/CV with photo These documents can either be scanned and emailed to (firstname.lastname@example.org – preferred), faxed (425-257-1435), or mailed (The Everett Clinic, Attn: Amanda Rice, Human Resources, 3901 Hoyt Ave Everett, WA 98201).
4. Signed Acknowledgments :
Please email the site to obtain the student the forms listed above and any other neccessary paperwork for your rotation.
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Computer Use
- Dress & Appearance
- Non Discrimination & Harrassment
- Social Media
- Employee Conduct
ATTN: - Amanda Rice, Human Resource Assistant
3901 Hoyt Ave.
Everett, WA 98201
Ph. 425-339-5462 Fx. 425-257-1435
The School of Nursing Will Provide to the Site:
Letter of good standing
Additional Requirements for Job Shadow
Please complete and fill out the job shadow policy & procedure and return to Human Resources at the clinic
Job Shadow policy & procedure