Make-Up and Independent Study Sessions
Make-Up Sessions for Students
- Make-up sessions for students who have missed clinical activities in the CENE will need to be coordinated with the course coordinator.
- All students needing this service must communicate directly with the CENE staff about their specific needs via email@example.com.
- Graduate students needing make-up labs or refreshers will work with the CENE director; undergraduate students will work with the CENE staff Teaching Assistants. E-mails to clinical instructors regarding names of students, activities and status will be completed at the end of these sessions by CENE staff.
Independent Study or Special Project for Students
- Students interested in independent study or doing any special projects in the CENE should send a Request Form to make an appointment with the available CENE staff.
Download and complete the form, and e-mail this to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment with the CENE staff. Please give a minimum of 24 hours notice if you will need training on the equipment. Be specific as to your learning needs.
- If you want to practice head to toe examinations and need no special clinical equipment, there is generally availability. Check with the lab TAs in person or e-mail email@example.com to coordinate a practice time.