October 11, 2012 - 5:00pm - 7:00pm
Health Sciences Building, Room T661
Immediately following Town Hall, please join the Academic Services Outreach Team for dinner and a session on exploring graduate opportunities at the SoN in T661 from 5:00-7:00pm. Dinner will be catered by Sea Thai.
This will be an informal and fun opportunity meet and greet SoN outreach staff and fellow students at all degree levels and in various specialties.
- Learn the ins and outs of how to apply successfully to our graduate programs.
- If you’re already in a graduate program, learn how to add on another specialty or program.
- Hear about different advanced practice specialties.
- Get your burning questions about graduate study and advanced practice and research roles answered.
- Whether you’re thinking about next year or 5 years from now, it’s never too early to learn about your options and the resources available to you in how the SoN can help you meet your professional and educational goals.
- Network with your fellow SoN colleagues.
- EVERYONE is welcome and encouraged to attend and participate.
Your outreach team is looking forward to meeting you! Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions!
See you soon!