Welcome to the University of Washington School of Nursing!
The University of Washington School of Nursing is comprised of three departments and several administrative and operational units. The Office of the Dean is comprised of six administrative and operational units:
- Office of Advancement
- Student and Academic Services
- Technology Innovations in Education and Research (TIER)
- Continuing Nursing Education
- Office for Nursing Research
- Office of Finance and Administration
The School of Nursing is also home to three academic departments, each of which is led by a department chair who reports directly to the Dean.
- Biobehavioral Nursing and Health Systems
- Family and Child Nursing
- Psychosocial and Community Health
Learn more about our units and departments and contact us if you have any questions.